IT systems are crucial business assets. Downtime can be very expensive, and loss of data can be terminal. That’s why it’s important to make sure your IT systems are running smoothly and safely. And if things go wrong, you need them fixed quickly and effectively so that the impact on your business is kept to a minimum.
We provide network support contracts that ensure your IT systems are kept in the best possible health. Our automated network monitoring systems can warn us of potential problems before they become critical, so we can deal with them proactively. And with a remote support link to your site we can respond immediately to most support issues and resolve them within minutes.
Whether you want to outsource all of your network support or simply require second-line support for existing staff, we can provide the specialist skills and experience to help you. Contact us for more detail about our network support contracts and make sure your IT systems have the protection they deserve.
Below are our IT Network Services that are covered as part of our Network Services Agreement:
- Maintenance of File Server(s), Web Server(s), Mail Server(s), Firewall
- Condition and maintenance of backup power protection systems
- Review of server event logs
- Ongoing security review
- Ongoing server capacity review
- Confirm success of backup operations
- Quarterly backup restore test
- Confirm Anti-Virus software operational
- Proper backup media storage, labeling, rotation, and replacement
- Critical patch and update identification and installation
- Backup device preventative maintenance
- Anti-Virus Software installation, maintenance, interval scans
- Spam server avoidance, detection, and elimination
- Firewall operations, logs, capacities, and updates
- Physical environment and equipment cleanliness checks